If you struggle to grow strong, healthy vegetables and flowers in your garden, then there’s probably something wrong with your soil. Soil is 'just dirt' only when tracked indoors or found behind the ears of healthy offspring. In the garden soil is a living, dynamic thing capable of being improved or misused to the point of ruination.It’s impossible to tell if the soil is healthy just by looking at it, you have to use some type of soil testing. The 7Pros Soil Tester helps you measure 3 vital parameters of your soil and plants; measure soil moisture, soil pH and light levels.
Tips and Advice:
1. Don't directly use in the water for test. It will damage probe.
2. Don't touch fire and stay away from children.
3. Don't touch the stone or hard objects since it will be easy to damage the probe.
4. Don't use it to test rigid ground or floor.
5. Use fine sandpaper lightly sand the probes so that keep clean and dry and then use.
6. Remove probe from soil and wipe clean after each use.
How to use it:
Step 1: Switch moisture/pH/light position
Step 2: Stick the probe into the soil about 2-4 inches
Step 3: Adjust the position of the probe until the pointer on the dial swing slightly
Step 4: After 10 minutes, Note moisture/pH/light level in the dial
Step 5: Remove probe from soil and wipe clean after each use